70% of financing the construction of "Nord Stream" to be borrowings.

Most of the works on construction of gas pipeline "Nord Stream-2" will be financed by borrowings, the Deputy Chairman of the Board of "Gazprom" Aleksandr Medvedev announced.

"We are committed to our major projects implemented on the basis of project financing, when 70 per cent are borrowed funds, and the remaining 30 percent – the shareholders' equity", - Medvedev stated.

Full text available to premium subscribers only.

Buy full access for 24 hours now

or

Request a quote to subscribe for a longer period

Oil and Gas, Metals and Mining, News from Russia and neighbouring countries
42a Pushkina Street; Ufa, Bashkortostan 450076; Russia
E 54° 43.48836" N 55° 55.52346"
Telephone: +7 927 303 00 25

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer