The RF Ministry of Natural Resources to offer the subsoil by installment.

The payments for the licenses may be stretched to three years.

The RF Ministry of Natural Resources intends to encourage small companies into the development of mineral resources by the installment of the payment for the license in stages: 20 % immediately and 80% - within the next three years. The trade associations agree that the measure can be effective. But indirectly it can take advantage of the large state-owned companies and that threatens the implementation of the idea of the RF Ministry of Natural Resources.

The bill, prepared by the Ministry of Environment, to change the rules for one-time payments subsoil license is published. According to it, the company will be able to pay the first installment of 20% of the total amount within 30 days from the date of the license registration, and the remaining 80 % - within the next three years. The changes will affect the companies that received land for exploration and production without tenders and auctions (if there was only one bidder for the site), that are working on a combined license, as well as in the areas proposed for inclusion in the boundaries of the subsoil area provided for use in case of changes in its boundaries. Public discussion of the bill is on until 20th May.

Full text available to premium subscribers only.

Buy full access for 24 hours now

or

Request a quote to subscribe for a longer period

Oil and Gas, Metals and Mining, News from Russia and neighbouring countries
42a Pushkina Street; Ufa, Bashkortostan 450076; Russia
E 54° 43.48836" N 55° 55.52346"
Telephone: +7 927 303 00 25

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer